Sunday September 16th at 2pm will be the first general membership meeting since the summer break. It will be held in the hall. All legion members are encouraged to attend.
MS. REBECCA CALDER
PROVINCIAL SERVICE OFFICER
Will be visiting Branch No. 183, Kincardine
October 17, 2018 AT APPROXIMATELY 1:00PM
Anyone wishing information, advice or assistance regarding:
- disability benefit applications, reassessments, reviews and appeals.
- referrals for entitled veterans to treatment benefits, VIP and special awards
- Information and assistance with rehabilitation and applications for benevolent funds
- vocational assistance applications
- war veterans allowance applications
- information and assistance for widows
Contact the Branch Service Office:
Peggy Griffin at 519-396-4292 to arrange an interview
Don’t forget trivia will be Friday September 21st, in the hall at 7pm. Come see what Laura has come up with after her month off. If you aren’t part of a team come on out and join one.
To help you keep up with what’s happening at the legion you can check out our website at www.kincardinelegion.com , or follow us on facebook Royal Canadian Legion MacDonald Br.183 Kincardine. We try to keep these spots up to date with everything happening at the legion.