Testing and case counts reported as of 15:30 hrs, Nov. 26, 2020:
TEN new cases have been reported in the past 24 hours in Grey Bruce (Grey Highlands–3, Blue Mountains–2, Arran-Elderslie–2, Southgate–2, Northern Bruce Peninsula–1) bringing the current cumulative total confirmed cases to date to 308 with 55 active cases and five active probably cases. A previous indeterminate new case has been confirmed as negative.
· 248 High Risk Contacts associated with active cases.
· 238 recovered cases, 15 cases referred to other health units
· 3 confirmed case(s) currently hospitalized in Grey Bruce
· 0 death(s)
· 36 cases reported in Health Care Workers working in Grey Bruce
- 1 Facility(ies) in COVID-19 outbreak. Reported in Long-Term Care/Retirement Homes
– Golden Dawn Senior Citizen Home (Long-Term Care)