Effective Immediately Following safety guidelines and public health measures; the Township of Huron-Kinloss has opened the Lewis Park Splash Pad and Seasonal Washroom in Ripley as well placed portable toilets at select beach access locations along the Lakeshore.
The Lucknow & District Recreation Department has also opened the Splash Pad in Caledonia Park in Lucknow.
The Splash Pad at Lewis Park in Ripley is now open with the following restrictions:
• Maximum 5 people
• Keep a Physical Distance of 2 meters apart (6’feet)
• Stay home if you have any COVID-19 symptoms
• Children under 12 must be supervised.
The Splash Pad at Caledonia Park in Lucknow will be open as of June 26, 2020 from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm daily with the following protocols in place:
• 10 person Maximum Capacity – Respect the posted Maximum capacity
• Keep a Physical Distance of 2 meters
• If you have any COVID-19 symptoms stay home.
• Supervision of children 12 and under is recommended.
The washroom and portable toilets are cleaned on a regular basis but are to be used at your own risk. The seasonal washroom Lighthouse Park in Point Clark will be open as soon as the necessary repairs have been completed.
The Ripley Summer Sports Committee has made the decision to cancel baseball for this year and the Ripley Fireman’s breakfast has been postponed. For accurate and up-to-date information on the Township of Huron-Kinloss Response to COVID-19 please visit our website https://www.huronkinloss.com/covid19.cfm