MS. REBECCA CALDER
PROVINCIAL SERVICE OFFICER
Will be visiting Branch No. 183, Kincardine
May 30th,2019 AT APPROXIMATELY 1:00PM
Anyone wishing information, advice or assistance regarding:
- disability benefit applications, reassessments, reviews and appeals.
- referrals for entitled veterans to treatment benefits, VIP and special awards
- Information and assistance with rehabilitation and applications for benevolent funds
- vocational assistance applications
- war veterans allowance applications
- information and assistance for widows
Contact the Branch Service Office:
Peggy Griffin at 519-396-4292 to arrange an interview
If you like burgers our burger nights before bingo are going to begin again for this year on May 23. Burgers are available from 5 to 7pm on Thursday nights before bingo.
Trivia players if you haven’t heard the May trivia is now on Friday May 31 first question will be asked at 7pm. Come on out for a fun night of trivia in the hall at the legion.
The Ace of Spades has not been found, draws take place on Wednesday at 4pm, we are happy to be teamed up with Special Olympics this time around. Catch the Ace tickets are sold at In Style Hair studio, Sleepers bed gallery, Jean’s Restaurant, Esso on Queen, Edward Fuels and the Legion Bar. Tickets go on sale on Thursday afternoon for the following week’s draw, at all outlets. If you missed getting your ticket at your favourite outlet before they were gathered up, they are available for last minute sales at the legion bar if there are tickets available, until a couple minutes before the draw.